Saturday 22 January 2011

I'm a hipsta too


Yes, I'm one of those dicks who has succombed to the Hipstamatic app. Been addicted for a while, but not posted my snaps on here before - it's very predicatable, no? But I thought the lovely colours matched the vintage shade of my nails.
This is the first try of my Wah! for Model's Own Nail Pen, and I'm seriously impressed. Great pigment, easy to use (on my left hand) and the level of control over dot/line size is good. I don;t think I devised this design... I'm sure I've ripped if off from somewhere but I can;t for the life of me remember who/where. Sorry if it's you - please let me know so I can credit you!
The polish is Collection 2000 Mint Mojo - streaky, watery and with a pretty naff brush (thick bristles = patchy coverage) but for the price (£1.79) what do you expect?

3 comments:

  1. Oooh I love those patterns! Sugar sweet :) My boyf has been in love with that app for ages too, have you got the polaroid one for your computer? Google it, it's amazee! jazzy ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow cool nails. fun colour too :)

    http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wa, super cool! I would dream to be able to do that!

    ReplyDelete

Make my day...