Wednesday 6 October 2010

Hell for leather

Photobucket

Dress - Topshop// Jacket - Topshop// Satchel - ASOS// Necklace - Primark// Boots - ASOS

Snapped a very quick OOTD before throwing the PJs on and catching up with Glee this evening... apologies for the rather ridiculous boob flare - I did not realise until it was far too late that the bra was quite so shiny... oh well!

This is my leather jacket from a Topshop sale about four years ago - the zip's broken, so it doesn't fasten, leaving my pretty chilly past October, but I love it because it will forever be my 'Ashley Olsen circa 2006'  biker.
Pic courtesy of Olsens Anonymous.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely dress babe! ♥

    www.madeupbyhannah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think the olsens were definitely killing it in 2006. i still want my hair to look like that.

    KeepItFvncy,
    M.E.

    ReplyDelete

Make my day...