Thursday 20 May 2010

Hard as nails




Anyone with a well-manicured fingure on the fashion pulse will know nails are having their moment.

I've recently ordered a whole host of new polishes to see me through summer, but until then I'm fantasising about some seriously fancy talons.

The Miu Miu-inspired nails above from stop it right now blew me away - they are some incredibly skills (and spare time)!

And those cheeky chanel sparklers from the genius that is sophy robson would go with absolutely anything.

Unfortunatley I don't have the artistic talent for panting tiny little swallows on my (pretty short) nails, so I'll have to settle for a sweep of amazing all-over colour... when my recent ebay haul arrives from America.



I've been wanting to try out Wah! Nails in Dalston for such a long time... in fact, I've wanted a seafoam leopard look like their beauties above for about three years, so that's definitely on my Summer to-do list - when I get an hour to myself. But until then a friend and I are about to book a summer-ready mani pedi to reinvigorate our tired tootsies after a looooong winter... somewhere a bit more budget along Stoke Newington High Street I think. Will post the results!

1 comment:

  1. Wooo! I want this pedi:

    http://www.sophyrobson.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Screen-shot-2010-04-28-at-22.10.57.png

    ReplyDelete

Make my day...