Tuesday 18 May 2010

To the maxi




My mission for the next two weeks is to secure myself a couple of blinding jersey maxi dresses for summer.

I sadly overlooked the holy grail – a charcoal grey and peachy pink tie-die number from River Island that sold out in my size before I decided to ignore my curves and embrace the trend… I now have to watch a friend wear it – perfectly accessorised with a baby bump – throughout the summer, as I bagged her the last size 12. I know, so selfless!
So there are a couple on my radar, including the puppies above and below, all from ASOS…

The first two are in my price bracket, but I fear the somewhat empire line of the bust will not look great on your truly... but that Seneca Rising tie die beauty below is a financial long shot (getit?!) at more than £100.
Going to order the thriftier versions and will let you know how they work out, in what I’m calling ‘Project Bumskimmer’.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day...