Friday 28 May 2010

Maybe we can be each other's soulmates

Photobucket

Just wanted to share one of my favourite ever photos of  my friends, which was taken just before the first SATC film... and yes, perhaps we were intentionally channeling the girls!

It was my birthday a few years ago, one of the best nights I've had in London, and I love how we all all have such different styles.

Two out of the three of us is off to see the new film tonight (I know it's going to be shit, but I literally could not care less). Tonight will be about cheap cocktails in the Slug and Lettuce, being uncomfortable in heels all night and enjoying some serious giggling with two wonderful ladies. Bliss!

UPDATE: Ha - My friend Beth (above, left) just sent me this... I'm so damn topical!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day...