Thursday 30 September 2010

Tory the tiger

It's official, autumn is here. To celebrate I went for a sweater, boots and jeans combo in an effort to be warm, comfy and work-appropriate.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Jumper - Topshop// Jeans - Topshop// Boots - Steve Madden
You will probably be seeing a lot of these boots. They cost me quite a pretty penny last Autumn and therefore must last at least two winters. I still love them though - it took me a long time to find my perfect pair of slouchy biker boots; they're comfy, they go with everything and they're therefore here to stay.

Apologies for the crappy photos - with no non-busy work colleagues I had to go DIY in the ladies loos.

3 comments:

  1. Love that jumper and those boots are the exact type I am looking for to replace my favourite, now defunct pair! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that jumper! Too good. And those boots look super cosy and comfy.

    ▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

    ReplyDelete

Make my day...