Wednesday 2 June 2010

Give me those bright lights, all night...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

 Reasons I love The City:
  • Whitney's style (although perhaps not in the pic above)
  • Olivia's glossy, glossy hair
  • Erin's "bitch please" facial expressions
  • Kelly Cutrone's no nonsense ways. The woman's amazing.
Watched the first episode of season two last night and found it genuinely moving when Kell shed a small tear... I need to get a life.

When will Kell on Earth come to the UK people?!

PS - Can't believe Whitney blogged about her work-out style just two days after me. That would have made my picture research much easier! I'd love to think she read my blog and copied me. Dream on.

1 comment:

  1. i alsooo love The City...especially since the hills has taken such a nose-dive sice LC departed!

    ReplyDelete

Make my day...