Monday 7 June 2010

Got no sole

Photobucket

thxthxthx.com is a refreshingly different blog where lovely Leah writes a thank you note to something every day... and yesterday's entry made me wish, for the first time, that I was a little bit more lazy!

You see, I donated a big bag of clothes a few months back to my local charity shop. Inside was a once-worn pair of mint green seventies-style platforms from Primark that I gave away as I had NO MORE shoe space and the other half had enforced a one-in, one-out policy.

The problem is, they would go perfectly with the maxi dress I've just bought for my nephew's christening and an up-coming wedding, and now I'm going to have to buy another pair of shoes instead... and the only ones I can find that I like are about £50. Damn my charitable nature! I could kick myself.

Oh well, I hope the shoes and whoever bought them from Stoke Newington Mind are dancing though life very happily together...

2 comments:

  1. that sucks but is a sweet idea. weird as well, i used to live in stoke newington, i didn't see the said shoes.


    you're in look, the t-shirt is still up for grabs. hmmmm what size is the t-shirt on offer? what else ya got?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... I must confess, I forgot to check last night. The t-shirt is a small man's I think - but there's a large selection of books to be pilfered... I'll get back to you tonight!

    ReplyDelete

Make my day...