Wednesday 9 June 2010

Lip service

olsen Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket

So, I'm obsessed with red lipstick - especially during the day - on other people, but the problem is I don't own a red lippy.

You see, the last time I sported this bold look was about three years ago at my uni final fling, where I got so drunk I lost the brand new Mac lippy I'd bought especially for the occasion (Russian Red, I think) and could never bring myself to fork out again, until now.

This is that fateful night... (Hi Callum!)

Photobucket

So now I think I'm going to go for the same again, or Ruby Woo. I want a matt, bold, opaque red, but one that's not too brassy, al la les Olsens. Wish me luck!

7 comments:

  1. That is one of my all-time favourite Olsen pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good idea ;) i'm tempted to try some dark vino color...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh yes - I tried the Topshop vamp lippy the other day, but it made me look like Lydia in Beetlejuice, not a sexy vixen as hoped!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It realllllly suits you - ruby woo is a winner, and dita's fave! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheers Soph! When pay day dawns I'll be off to the yellow church (Selfridges) to get sorted!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should definitely get back on the red lippy. I've just bought Rimmel's Signature Red and it's the perfect shade, and stayed on all day with just a few little top-ups.

    Thanks for following me, hope you like the blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving it lady! Ooh I might try the Rimmel one before a Mac splurge, thanks for the tip off! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Make my day...