Tuesday 1 June 2010

My lovely lady lumps

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
So, the number one hurdle to dressing for summer, when you're a lady who likes to lunch, is boob room.

Pretty much everything designed for dreamy sun-filled days is flimsy, spaghetti-strapped or halter, leaving large-breasted old me unsupported. So God bless the ladies at Evans for these beauties.

The retailer for women with wiggle has launched a lovely line of summer dresses with Ruby Belle, and they are perfect for picnics and summer parties.

Evans ladies, where were you last year when I spent internet hours trying to find size 14 summer dresses that would accomodate a bra?

Sadly, I think I did this look to death last year, and still have the pretty patterns to prove it, so this time, I can't allow myself to invest. But I certainly day-dream about prancing through a hazy fun fair in the beautiful checked number -- it's so Allie from The Notebook!

Do I need to offer style tips here? Probably not but I will -- team with a washed out denim jacket and strappy colourful flats on the weekend, and enjoy a comfy, breezy look, with LIFT!

The A/W2010 looks freaking awesome. Check out fatgirlslikeniceclothestoo for a preview.

I must say, I've never actually invested in Evans before; their clothes were always pretty tame and uninspiring. But ladies, this might be your year!

1 comment:

Make my day...