Wednesday 23 June 2010

Humpday Hello!

There's nothing nicer in the blogosphere than connecting with a fellow blogger, so I thought I'd launch a weekly feature I'm calling the Humpday Hello.

It gives me a chance to profile someone whose blog has caught my eye, and I'm starting with the lovely Gem Fatale

Lady is fabulous for a number of reasons... she does some bitchin' DIY nails...














She has fabbo hair...

















She has a jumper with zebras on...

















And she's also running the most immense competition in all of blogland - there are seven seperate giveaways! Get yourself over there to check it out.

Happy humpday!

4 comments:

  1. I love Gem's nails.

    www.cupcakecouture.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her blog, Gem's a cool dude.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Gem's is one of my faves too. Always get serious nail-lust too from her.

    Note: there is nothing wrong with MKA! They have rather fabulous style, be proud of your adoration mrs :)

    Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful ring . I like your blog so and follow.

    Follow me, Adam

    http://fsahionispartofme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Make my day...