Monday 14 June 2010

Money's too tight to mention

So what started life as a fashion blog has become a bit beauty heavy, mostly due to a clothing embargo until July. You see, I have the other half's birthday, nephew's christening, sister's birthday and father's day this month, so all available funds are being benevolently spent elsewhere... but there's always a few coins for a new product.


Actually, this discovery came because, and not in spite of, my penny-pinching ways, because my beloved Touche Eclat ran out this month, and as we all know, that's not cheap to replace. 


I decided to try the often-recommended and much cheaper No.7 version - Instant Radiance Concealer.


Photobucket


So, at £11.50 it's less than half the price of the Yves Saint Laurent gold wand, and the amazing thing is, I actually like it more! The consistency's creamier, the colour matches my skin better (it comes in three shades, I, II and III -- I went for II) and it just covers my terribly dark circles really well.


Photobucket
(Left - No. 7 Instant Radiance Concealer. Right - no make up, a tiny bit of eye goo and a wayward eyebrow... oh, and please excuse the shiny forehead - it's been a long day!)


So these products never totally conceal my dark circles - I can sleep for 12 hours a week and will still have panda eyes. Must be genetic. But check out the difference... speaks for itself really!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day...