Thursday 10 June 2010

What a tart

Yo yo yo homies... I have circa seven seconds to write this post, so forgive the brevity. Just wanted to show you my new nails.

Photobucket

It's essie's Tart Deco, and I love it! Couple of quick facts - you need three coats or it's streaky (not a problem with Seche Vite!) it looks pretty much exactly as in this picture, but just for a quick comparison here's the bottle... (I forgot to bring the bottle into work to take the obligatory grasping the bottle pic)

Photobucket

So that's about it - I love it. And now I need the essie resort collection in my life - STAT!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. LOVE Essie. I think its way better than OPI and China Glaze in the mid-range nail polish category. I am pretty much constantly rocking this orange-y red coral color called Flirt atm. Splash of Grenadine is so on the list as soon as I can find it somewhere. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that colour is gorgeous! Very summery! I must buy some essie to try out soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good - and cheap in the US (nudge nudge wink wink Lorena!) ... not so much here, unless you get a good ebay site. Thanks for the comment Eleanor! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. like the mint greeny colour best

    ReplyDelete
  5. A matey's bringing them back from US of A for me... whoop whoop!

    ReplyDelete

Make my day...