Monday 26 July 2010

Question time

The amazing Ellie from www.prettymuchpenniless.com tagged me in my first questiony quizzy thing. Hurrah! Here are my answers.


1. What never fails to cheer you up?
Buying nail polish. It's becoming an addiction.



2. If you could live one day of your life over again what would it be?
I'd choose my sister's wedding, All sorts of magical things happened, but because el vino did flow, I'm a bit fuzzy on the specifics of some of them. Shame.


3. What do you like best about yourself?
The mere thought of this question makes me want to be sick in my mouth. Anything I say will sound corny. My ability to boss a business meeting?


4. What would you change about yourself?
Much like Ellie, definitely my lack of motivation. And in stark contrast to ellie, I'd really like to wear glasses. I've chosen them and everything... see here.


5. What have you enjoyed most about blogging?
Getting the chance to flex my writing skills, and connecting with other people in the community. I'm yet to hear from anyone who isn't lovely.



6. Who or what is your ultimate source of inspiration? 
Fashion-wise, bfellow bloggers have been a huge inspiration. It's encouraging to see other people take risks, and learn not only the skinny celebs can sport the latest trend. 
Justify Full 
7. If you could be anywhere in the world where would you be?
Either people-watching in NYC or on enjoying a post-beach sundowner at the Rainbird bar in Lindos, Rhodes. God I'm ready for my holiday.


8. Who would you invite to your ideal dinner party?
I used to have a comprehensive list of celebs, all chosen for what they would bring to the party. But since I moved to my tiny flat in London, where entertaining is nigh on impossible, I've just wanted to invite all my best friends round for a dinner party, spoil them with three courses of loveliness and get tiddletown on white wine. Sad, I know.

I don't have eight bloggers I'd like to pass this on to, you guys must get loads of these, but I would like to say hello and here you go to some lovely people whose blogs I love and who often drop in and comment -

Mat Buckets
Claire Jazzpad
Claire at Tweet

2 comments:

  1. Aw brilliant answers! Love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou darling! :) I'll get right on to answering these this week! Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete

Make my day...